Saturday, April 5, 2014

2013 in Pictures

I spend alot of time thinking about writing - so much so, in fact, that I often realize I haven't put pen to paper. Thus it is with this blog. Here's a brief photographic overview of the rest of 2013 so we can put all that behind us and start fresh.

A visit to the farm with Heather & Claire



Ohio for Nate & Corinne's wedding






Dan took an author photo for me

Hannah & Barron's wedding in the Tetons











Dan speaking at the H.P. Lovecraft "NecronomiCon."

Anniversary in Acadia







Cider doughnuts and fall hiking




Oliver

Our beautiful tree

Soup season (Curry Carrot Apple Soup)

Andrea & Mike's wedding set-up and rehearsal



Photographic evidence - I couldn't believe it!

Sneakers waiting for spring

First photo

15 weeks

Spring has arrived! (Rosemary-lemon scones I made last weekend).



No comments:

Post a Comment